1+2+4+6 Leather Hole Punches
- Adopt high strength steel, it is tough in structure.
- Polished and smooth handle is comfortable to hold .
- Feature fine resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Strong texture makes it uneasy to distort and break.
- One sharp rhombus tooth is helpful to punch quickly and effortlessly.
- It can punch even and neat holes in leather.
Model: 1 Prong/2 Prong/4 Prong/ 6 Prong
Spacing: 3mm 4mm <br>
The 1 Prong is mainly used for bending of the leather right angles, or to use when it is perforated on leather alone to use.
The 2 Prong is usually used for bending of leather curves or to make leather of small pieces.
The 4 Prong is used for the straight line drill of the leather. It is widely used.
The 6 Prong can be used in playing a straight line, it can hit six holes and is efficient.
1 Prong+2 Prong+4 Prong+6 Prong